Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ah, sick!....

Seems like a week of illness around here. Yep, must be a change of season.

Kelvin was home from school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. He just had his first day of school today.

Matt started coughing after school on Tuesday so he's been home the last two days and might be here again tomorrow if the night's bad.

Doug even came home sick on Wednesday to sleep.

Me.... so far, so good. Lunches are being made, dishes are being washed, I'm getting to bed a little earlier, and I even managed to use my treadmill this morning. Vitamin C is my friend. I better not get sick tomorrow 'cause Johan asked me to sing tomorrow night and I had to cancel on him the last time he asked because I was sick and had no voice. I don't want him to think I don't want to sing with him....

Well, I must gather the clean laundry and head to bed. If I can get there in the next little bit I can get up for the treadmill again tomorrow.

G'nite