Monday, January 17, 2005

PMS anyone?

Ah hormones, what can't they do?

I've had a much nicer day today. I found time to eat breakfast before taking Matt to school this morning instead of waiting 'til later. I got my laundry washed and the kids' beds cleaned and remade before bedtime. I had supper ready on time. I had most of the supper prep. dishes washed before we sat down to eat. My menu plan was done in the afternoon, and the shopping list ready before 6:00. Doug even suggested that I take off right after supper to do the shopping instead of waiting until the boys were in bed. He'd take care of their baths and play with them. (And he washed up the dishes before I got home, too....)

WOW! I couldn't do that last week. But then last week I had PMS. Not so today. Today I am not superwoman, but I don't feel quite so "out of control".

And no,..... I am not going to start wondering what hormones will bring for me tomorrow.... I'm not done enjoying today, yet.