Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

Actually, it's hair gone today. I managed to score a last minute appointment with my hairdresser, and on a Friday night no less! She must have had a cancellation. Yippee for me!

So, I am once again at home sporting far less hair on various parts of me than I had earlier this evening. Y'know, after the first pull waxing doesn't really hurt that much. Still, I prefer to have someone else do the pulling. This girl got so excited the first time I let her do my brows. She'd been after me for awhile and I finally gave in one day. You'd have thought it was her birthday!

*sigh* I'm going to miss her. Yeah. She just told me tonight that she's moving to Toronto just before Christmas. She did refer me to one of the other girls in the salon, but it's always a bit scary the first time you see a new stylist.

My grey is gone for the moment, but I'm not going to tell you what colour we used to do it. You'll just have to wait and see... I'm not all that thrilled with the colour at the moment, and I usually don't like the way she styles it, but I'm sure it will all look better in the morning. After I shower and fix it, that is.... not when I first roll out of bed.

Oh well, it is just hair, after all.... It grows and grows and then I can do more experimenting with it. I never did that in my teens, and hardly at all in my twenties. Guess I'm just a late bloomer that way.

Well gotta go do my "reveal" for the hubby. (Not that he really cares that much about hair...)

G'nite.