Saturday, March 12, 2005

You're it!

Well, I have learned something new.

While the kids, Doug's aunt, and I waited in the van for him last night we played some games. I Spy is pretty standard, and it worked for awhile. As Doug returned the boys decided to play Simon Says. I couldn't see how they could do that when they can't see each other (Kel sits in the middle row of the van, Matt in the back). But they managed. Then, before we got home they decided they wanted to play tag.

Tag? In the van?

Oh yeah, and this is how it went...

Kelvin: Tag!

Matt: Times!

Matt: Tag!

Kelvin: Times!

and so on, and so on....

I was just waiting for one of them to call "Home Free!" But we were home by then.

Seems to me that if you can figure out how to play tag in a moving vehicle when you can't reach another body then you really can't ever claim to be bored and be taken seriously, now can you?