Monday, February 07, 2005

Whoops!

Well, we almost made it through the weekend without major mishap....

Last night I went downstairs to do some last minute blogging before putting the boys to bed and when I reached the bottom of the stairs I tripped/slipped on the hotwheels tracks my guys had so lovingly neglected to put away.

Now, I happen to have really weak ankles, and this happened to be the one I had a nasty sprain on a couple of years ago. So....

Since it is my driving foot I am unable to take Matt to school this morning. This gives me more time with my boys (who, by the way, posess not a single ounce of compassion between them). While they are thrilled to have the time at home to play (Kelvin had the day off anyway), they don't seem to comprehend that I can't just jump up to do all the things I normally do.

I've had it wrapped up for awhile, and it isn't quite as bad as last night (though I did catch it on the same tracks when I ventured downstairs this morning (D'oh!). Fortunately, Doug gets home tonight - late tonight - so I only have to get through one more solo day...