Sunday, January 23, 2005

Smartie Pants

I did it! I did it!

I figured out how to change my font size so I can have something large enough to read without looking like I'm shouting. And I did it all by myself!

Well, OK, I had some help from htmlgoodies.com . So much so that I can read the html code on my template and understand most of it. Hence the change in font size. I just learned what a "css" is.

Now, if I can only get myself to the tutorial on backgrounds I might even be able to change the knitting photo - to another knitting photo, of course....

Right,... and I need to take another photo of myself for the sidebar.... since I don't look like that anymore...

Doug thinks I should just go learn this stuff and go to work so he can stay home with the kids... Not likely to happen... I just like the powerful feeling I get from being able to manipulate this stuff. I don't want the pressure of having to develop with it. Takes all the fun out of it.