Thursday, July 28, 2005

What's in a name?

A blog by any other name would smell as...

Yeah, yeah, cut the poetry and get on with it....

I was thinking the other day about changing the name of my blog. I chose it originally because Chicken Stew is warm, nourishing, and full of all kinds of weird things. And that's what I thought my blog would be.

Well.... it's full of all kinds of weird things, but it's far more full of passionate rantings and musings than things that are warm.... Nourishing maybe, but not all that warm and fuzzy usually. (Is fuzzy stew a good thing?)

But then I found myself over on Joyska's blog telling her that I would have to stew on what she had written. Stew? Hey... I could be onto something.

Chicken Stew. Full of all kinds of weird stuff, and a place where this chick does her stewing...