Thursday, August 12, 2004

Solitaire Endorphins?

Computers are evil.

Well, ok, maybe it's just mine.

Doug got an old computer from work (auction) and set it up for the boys in the dining room. Then he set up a wireless network. Now I don't even have to go downstairs to access all my stuff. Too easy.

Yesterday I made a deal with myself that I couldn't go near a computer without my timer. I set it for 20 minutes, checked all my blogs, e-mail, and played some solitaire. When the bell went I had to finish my game and leave. Sounds easy doesn't it?

Well, it worked yesterday, but today I have my very own blog! How could I not spend most of the day checking in on it? And since I'm here, I may as well play a game of solitaire, right?....

I think they must put something in the games that just makes it impossible to play just one. Hmmm... I wonder if Lay's has something to do with it....

Oh well, better luck tomorrow (keeping my routines going and caring for my kids, that is, NOT winning more games....)